Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs) are rapidly gaining popularity across fast-growing industries due to their ability to manage heat transfer between heat sources and heat sinks. Emerging applications for TIMs include electric vehicle batteries, data centers, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), 5G base stations, EMI shielding, and consumer electronics.
This webinar will include:
- EV: Impacts of TIM physical properties due to battery configuration transition from modular design to cell-to-pack design
- Data Center: Ever-increasing power density requires TIMs with high thermal conductivities
- ADAS: TIMs are used in ADAS sensors to achieve a high heat transfer and enable a high reliability of components
- 5G: High frequency of 5G signals and increased power density requires higher thermal conductivities of TIMs
- Consumer Electronic: TIMs in mobile phones, laptops, and tablets. Trend towards reducing TIMs?
- EMI Shielding: TIMs can be also used as EMI shielding materials in some applications
This webinar will give a general overview of the TIMs used in EV, Data Center, ASAS, EMI shielding, 5G, and Consumer Electronics. The webinar discusses how TIM properties and demand will change with an analysis of the market trend and industrial news and collaborations.