열전 냉각, 가열 및 수확이 부분적으로는 현재, 그리고 부분적으로는 나중에 성공하는 이유를 알아본다. 90개 기업 비교, 시장 리더, 성공 요인, 실책, 회사 의도 및 전체 시장 예측(2022-2042년)이 포함된, 최적의 재료 발전, 매개변수, 디자인, 응용분야, 기술 및 전략. 300페이지의 전체 가치 사슬과 저전력에서 고전력 시스템 공급업체 분석. 최종 사용자 시장의 부상. 요구 사항. 누가 주시해야 하는가. 다국어를 구사하는, 박사 수준의 IDTechEx 분석가가 수년간 조사한 결과
Learn why thermoelectric cooling, heating and harvesting is partly a success now, partly later. Evolving optimal materials, parameters, designs, applications, technology and strategy with 90 company comparison, market-leaders, success factors, mistakes, company intentions and overall market forecasts 2022-2042. 300+ pages with complete value chain and low- to high-power systems suppliers analysed. End-user markets emerging. Discover what is required and who to watch. The research is based on years of investigation by multi-lingual, PhD-level IDTechEx analysts.
Only IDTechEx has comprehensive coverage of the commercial opportunities and future of thermal management. This report, part of a portfolio of related research, is concerned specifically with thermoelectrics, including temperature management of vehicle seats, autonomy systems, head-up displays, aircraft, instruments, and more.
The report even extends to creating useful electricity thermoelectrically. Its scope covers companies in the consumer, medical, military, automotive, aerospace, and industrial sectors.
Readers will learn why thermoelectric cooling, heating, and harvesting is partly a great success now, partly to be a success later. Around 100 companies are covered, with 90 of these analyzed in-depth with extensive company comparisons.
This comprehensive overview explains evolving optimal materials, parameters, designs, applications, technologies, and strategies. Market-leader success factors and mistakes are identified, company intentions outlined and an overall market forecast is included for 2022-2042.
The report covers activities emerging in the complete value chain but primarily modules. Low- to high-power device and system suppliers are analyzed. The research is all based on years of investigation by multi-lingual, PhD-level IDTechEx analysts.
Questions answered in this report include:
- 90 companies involved in thermoelectrics: profiles, SWOT reports, products, uniques?
- Those that have the largest activity in which form of thermoelectrics and why?
- Which companies to watch? What sectors do they target and why?
- Which companies to employ, acquire, merge, emulate, avoid?
- What does the roadmap of company thermoelectric initiatives 2022-2042 look like?
- What worthwhile markets and dead ends are emerging?
- Interpret patent and company research landscape?
- What does the $billion global thermoelectric market 2022-2042 look like?
- What is technically required for the future?
- Regional distribution of effort and why?
This 327-page report full of illustrations, charts, photographs and analysis includes:
- Executive summary and conclusions
In 30 densely packed pages, this overview presents the regional split of companies, patents by leading companies and overall by type with trends and commentary. There is a market forecast and company and technology roadmap, both for 2022-2042.
See the explanation of the basic types and their market dynamics. View the explanation and significance of medical, flexible, and other types emerging. Understand the compounds involved and the significance of certain companies moving to eliminate toxic and rare materials. See the impact of COVID-19 on automotive applications graphed by IDTechEx, because of their importance to thermoelectrics and their vulnerability.
- 82 Companies in thermoelectric cooling and temperature management by country and where they are in the value chain
- 64 Companies in thermoelectric energy harvesting and sensors by country and where they are in the value chain
- 90 thermoelectric materials, modules, subsystems and end-equipment companies with research thrust and products illustrated and appraised including company SWOT assessments
This is the longest part of the report with detailed information on each company including location, products, strategy, partnerships, initiatives, product ranges, and important research as appropriate with successes, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats identified.
The IDTechEx report, "Thermal Management for Electric Vehicles 2021-2031
" deeply investigates temperature control of large batteries, motors and power electronics in vehicles from materials to systems, showing liquid cooling in the ascendant but also covering air cooling.
IDTechEx reports on electric vehicles, medical electronics, 5G and 6G communications and more also touch upon thermal management. See the full report portfolio
모든 보고서 구입에는 전문가 분석가와의 최대 30분의 전화통화 시간이 포함되어, 보고서의 주요 결과를 귀하가 제시하는 비즈니스 문제에 연결하도록 돕습니다. 이 전화통화는 보고서를 구매한 후 3개월 이내에 사용해야합니다.