IDTechEx research values the aerogel market at under $300 million and forecasts it to exceed $700 million by 2031. The current value is far more modest than many expect; this demonstrates that the industry is still largely in its infancy and can only be considered mature for specific applications.
The key question is what is driving this growth and where are the emerging opportunities for both new and established manufacturers.
This IDTechEx webinar will give an overview and outlook on the market including:
- The status of the silica aerogel market
- Overview of key manufacturers capacity and product benchmarking
- Assessment on the rise of Chinese manufacturers
- Patent developments
- Market outlook and application analysis
- Case study in electric vehicle battery packs
- Case study in consumer electronics and 5G applications
- Key technology developments
- A view beyond silica aerogels to polymer and carbon variants